Joined: 20 Aug 2006
|Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:49 am Post subject: Ajaxium v2.0 universal AJAX container for all ASP.NET pages
|Just released Ajaxium 2.0 is designed as an ultimate AJAX container for the entire ASP.NET pages including all standard, custom and most of third-party ASP.NET controls. In contrast to other AJAX-based approaches and huge AJAX frameworks, Ajaxium-powered sites remain accessible to all search engines and old browsers due to an automatic and silent degradation to the classic ASP.NET.
No previous knowledge of the AJAX development technique is needed, which makes Ajaxium 2.0 a prefect solution even for beginners. Preservation of the standard page life-cycle and complete support of server-side features and technologies, including caching, sessions, authorization, master-pages, etc. makes Ajaxium an interesting solution for advanced developers as well.
The second version of Ajaxium includes all the recommendations and feedbacks we have got from our customers during the last year. With version 2.0:
• You gain access to the easiest possible integration (http://www.ajaxium.com/ajax-integration.aspx) – what you need is just to add ONLY ONE LINE into your ASP.NET codebehind file to make your entire ASP.NET page AJAX-enabled. If you prefer to use the designer – just drag Ajaxium Processor from the toolbox and that’s it – job is done! Integration has never been at once so easy and flexible.
• You don’t need to use any callback panels -- Ajaxium automatically optimizes content updates.
• Ajaxium performs a two-level compression of each response. This unique feature not only saves a HUGE AMOUNT OF WEBSITE TRAFFIC (up to 80%) but also drastically reduces update delays taking the user’s experience to an unbeatable height.
• Ajaxium preserves controls’ focus during AJAX-based updates to increase page accessibility. Our unique solution works even if the visitor’s browser lacks required functionality (i.e. when all other components fail). What is more –Ajaxium provides the same set of controls activation functions for ASP.NET 1.x as the one available in ASP.NET 2.0.
• Timers (http://www.ajaxium.com/ajax-asp.net-timer-tutorial.aspx). Ajaxium can update the page automatically with a user-defined interval. In contrast to other solutions, timers are totally controlled by the server-side code.
• Loading Notification Panels (http://www.ajaxium.com/ajax-loading-notification.aspx) -- without using proprietary controls. Just set one property of any ASP.NET panel, and it will start indicating the application loading state.
More info, demos, tutorials and the evaluation edition available at (http://www.ajaxium.com) The only restriction of the evaluation edition is that no more than one client connection to the server can be established at a time.
AJAXIUM - Universal AJAX container for any ASP.NET content
Last edited by Ajaxium on Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total