Joined: 18 Jul 2006
|Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:03 pm Post subject: An opening for User Interface designer in San Francisco, CA
I have an opening for UI( User interface) Designer located in San Francisco, CA.
That position is a 6 month W2 contract and you can check job description below. If you are interested in that position, you can e-mail your updated resume to email@example.com
After receiving your updated resume, I will folow up with you to complete the process.
We prefer a person with a significant amount of interaction design experience with web-based applications. Expect to attend meetings with project teams, present designs, communicate best practices to business proponents, provide feedback on business requirements, and work very quickly.
Work w/ Lead Designer to support quarterly project load and to Iterate existing designs, extending system in place
20-25 projects per release
Deliverables: Information architect diagram & annotated mockups (when new products are added, for enrolment application)
Drivers: people moving need someone to maintain steady state (load balance)
Mid level experience: Product & design
Solid designer – good communicator
Less exp, with solid portfolio
Exp w/ web apps design (not just web site design)
Knowledge of: J2EE, Java, JSP (java server pages)
Comfort talking about presentation layer: HTML, CSS , java script
S/W skills: Visio (or like app), Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop Macromedia Dreamweaver
Ideal Candidate: Midlevel UI Designer, w/ exp designing interface & interaction solutions for web based apps.
How to identify Ideal candidate
2) Sample of work
4) Wire frames
• 3-5 years experience - user interface/interaction design (web application experience preferred)
• Information architecture experience (strategic planning and diagrammatic skills)
• Ability to persuasively communicate design ideas to business partners
• Ability to create html and image-mapped prototypes for usability testing
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Comfortable with tight deadlines
• Graphic design experience
• Front-end / back-end coding experience
• Familiarity with Ajax interactions